Saturday, April 17, 2010

I don't have a boyfriend...but I have tons of crushes! Part 2

I hope this time around, this post would look a little better. It's so difficult if your not that "techy"!

SHANE TAYLOR

Now my sister and I always swoon whenever we watch "Band of Brothers" because of him! He played the role of Easy Company Medic, Eugene Roe. He's Irish which is evident in his looks: fair skinned, dark hair, and beautiful green eyes. In Band of Brothers,you will always hear someone yelling for a medic (obviously a lot of these wounded soldiers are getting hit constantly). When he starts running over to provide first aid, that concerned look on his face is enough to make your heart jump! Look, I'm not doing him any justice by just blabbing so just take a look at this video :)






To be continued......


No comments:

Post a Comment