Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Please Change the movie title from Dracula: Year Zero to....

....something else really! I mean come on! Dracula: Year Zero?! How many Dracula movies have we seen already? Do you still remember Dracula 2000 starring the then unknown Gerald Butler? I've seen it yes, but not so thrilled about it though. Since they have tapped Sam Worthington for this project, I was really expecting Sam to influence the producers and film makers with his creativity and assertiveness to please change the films movie title. For the love of me,I just don't like and it doesn't make any sense either.

According to this interview form ShoWest, their changing it to Prince Black, The Roman Prince. Much better, but not catchy enough. Now don't look at me and ask for possible titles because I won't be able to give you anything! I am no friggin' creative writer....maybe just a poser, that's why I have put up this blog. LOL I'm trying to convince myself that I can write, but that would take a whole lot of convincing on my part. Being the pessimistic that I am.

I hope that this film would see the light and eventually gets released, a couple of months ago Miramax closed down and Sam's movie "Last Night" with Keira Knightly and Eva Mendez had to be put in the shelves.

I do not know if anyone is reading this blog but if by any luck Sam has stumbled upon this page.... all I can say is thank you and good luck to all of you projects! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment